Not only beginners often ask themselves: Which padel shoe suits me? And who offers padel shoes at all?
So if you're not on holiday in Spain (you can find extra padel shoes in almost every sports shop there), you can of course order them over the internet.
For example, this inexpensive model (around 70,- Euro) from Adidas Padel.
Stay fast and agile on the court with this Adidas padel tennis shoe. Its low-profile, shock-absorbing design supports the fast, abrupt movements of the sport. Synthetic overlays in the rearfoot provide stability and a durable outsole withstands the heavy loads of the court surface.
- Lightweight and extremely breathable upper made from functional mesh
- Synthetic overlays and woven structure for more support and lateral stability
- Abrasion-resistant ADITUFF™ in the toe and forefoot area prevents annoying stops on serves, volleys or slides
- TORSION® SYSTEM allows optimised freedom of movement from rear to forefoot
- Full-length lightweight EVA midsole for outstanding cushioning and impact absorption
- Outsole suitable for clay courts; ADIWEAR™6 outsole offers high durability