The French Padel Federation The "Ligue National de Padel" has only existed in its current form since 2013. After its reestablishment with the cooperation of the French Tennis Federation and with a number of promising partners at its side, the padel federation from the neighbouring country is striving to develop the sport of padel as a team sport in its own country and to integrate it into the current structures in the country's sports sector.
With ambassadors like Henri Leconte (see also Henri Leconte Padel) and Gael Monfils, the public image is additionally strengthened.
The long-term goal of the association is to be able to win over the younger generation for padel in order to establish the sport in the long term. As a member of the World Padel Federation F.I.P. the appropriate structures could be created for this in all relevant areas.
The fields of action of the LNP in practice:
- Support for the establishment and development of new padel locations
- Standardisation of padel competitions in France
- Conduct padel coach training
- Recruitment of national teams for international competitions
- Technical advice on the procurement and implementation of padel courts
- Coordination with partner institutions worldwide
- Measures to activate and communicate the sport of padel at home
- FIP Membership
- EPA Membership
- Association account
Tournaments Padel Federation France
Padel Federation France News
Contact details Padel Federation France
- CEDEX 5 BP 95 507
- 06 61 68 55 98