Padel Boom builds courts with the highest quality and safety standards. Padel Boom padel courts are made of high-quality materials with the highest life expectancy. All metal parts are fully galvanised and manufactured with high precision. Padel Boom is mainly active in Austria.
There are 3 different types of padel courts to choose from (indoor and outdoor as well as mobile).
Technical information about the Padel Boom courts:
- welded, fully galvanised tubes (80 x 40 or 40 x 40) with 2 mm thickness
- lacquered - colour according to customer's request
- Safety glass with selectable 10 mm or 12 mm thickness
- 12 mm Mondo artificial grass surface with 0.3 - 0.6 mm round-grained granules
- Colours are selectable
- 4 light poles, extra anchored to avoid vibrations
- Lighting fixture selectable 400 W Metalarc or 200 W LED lighting fixture
The Court Professional is already available from 19,000 euros.
The Padel Boom motto is: substructure plus padel court plus transport - all from one source!
- Base Court
- Panorama Court
- Hall construction
- Legal advice
- Grounds maintenance
- Activation player
- Gastronomy concept
- Company:Padel Boom
- Address:Vereinsgasse 7/23